Fusion Thermal, LLC
Qualified Thermal Products/Devices Consumer Warranty
New Products: 5 Year Transferable Warranty - U. S. Consumer Market
Fusion Thermal, LLC brand serialized thermal devices are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (5) five years. The beginning date of warranty coverage is the date of manufacture as indicated within the serial number or date of original purchase by original owner if proof of purchase is presented and original owner has registered the warranty within (60) sixty days of purchase. This warranty is transferable and will remain valid if ownership moves from original owner to a secondary owner but the warranty period in all cases will remain at five years from the date of original warranty registration or date of manufacture.
Demo/Open Box Products: 1 Year Transferable Warranty - U. S. Consumer Market
Fusion Thermal, LLC brand serialized thermal devices marked and sold as demo/open box/used are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) one year. The beginning date of warranty coverage is the date of purchase by original owner if proof of purchase is presented and original owner has registered the warranty within (60) sixty days of purchase. This warranty is transferable and will remain valid if ownership moves from original owner to a secondary owner but the warranty period in all cases will remain at one year from the date of original warranty registration.
Warranty on all accessories and other products is (1) one year.
Any Product that is repaired or replaced under warranty is covered for one hundred eighty (180) days from the date of return shipment by Fusion Thermal, LLC or for the remaining duration of the applicable warranty period, whichever is longer.
PLEASE READ THE REMANDER OF THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY; IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT COVERAGE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS, HOW TO ACTIVATE EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE, AND OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS, CONDITIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS.
- PRODUCT REGISTRATION. To register a Product or Qualifying Thermal Product for warranty, please visit the warranty registration page at https://www.fusionthermal.com/support/warranty-registration. To qualify for warranty coverage from date of purchase, all Qualifying Thermal Products MUST be fully registered with Fusion Thermal LLC by the Customer WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS of the Purchase Date.
- QUALIFYING PRODUCTS. Fusion Thermal, LLC will/may at its sole discretion describe, advertise and market a list of specific products that qualify for the (5) Five Year Limited Warranty.
ALL PRODUCTS (INCLUDING QUALIFYING PRODUCTS) THAT ARE NOT REGISTERED WITH FUSION THERMAL LLC (see Section 1) WITHIN SIXTY (60) SIXTY DAYS OF THE PURCHASE DATE ARE ONLY COVERED FOR (5) FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE (see Section 3) OR OTHER WARRANTIES SPECIFIC TO OTHER PRODUCTS OR GROUPS OF PRODUCTS AS MAY BE DESCRIBED BY FUSION THERMAL, LLC.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. In accordance with the terms and conditions of and except as excluded or disclaimed in this document, Fusion Thermal LLC warrants, from the Manufacture Date, as indicated in the serial number, that all Products will conform to Fusion Thermal LLC published product specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period. CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY, AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF FUSION THERMAL, LLC, IS THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IN A MANNER, AND BY A SERVICE CENTER, AUTHORIZED BY FUSION THERMAL LLC. IF THIS REMEDY IS ADJUDICATED TO BE INSUFFICIENT, FUSION THERMAL LLC SHALL REFUND CUSTOMER’S PAID PURCHASE PRICE AND HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY TO BUYER WHATSOEVER.
- WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS. FUSION THERMAL LLC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF BUYER HAS NOTIFIED SELLER OF ITS INTENDED USE FOR THE PRODUCTS), AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ROUTINE PRODUCT MAINTENANCE, SOFTWARE UPDATES, AND CALIBRATION ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. FUSION THERMAL LLC FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY COVERAGE WHERE THE ALLEGED NONCONFORMITY IS DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, ALTERATION, MODIFICATION, REPAIR, ATTEMPTED REPAIR, IMPROPER USE, IMPROPER MAINTENANCE, WATER, CHEMICAL OR LIQUID DAMAGE, NEGLECT, ABUSE, IMPROPER STORAGE, FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS, PHYSICAL DAMAGE (WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCIDENT OR OTHERWISE), OR ANY OTHER IMPROPER CARE OR HANDING OF THE PRODUCTS CAUSED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN FUSION THERMAL LLC EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED DESIGNEE. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS THE ENTIRE WARRANTY AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND FUSION THERMAL LLC AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR WARRANTY NEGOTIATIONS, AGREEMENTS, PROMISES AND UNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND FUSION THERMAL LLC. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE MODIFIED BY ANYONE, INCLUDING EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND DEALERS, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF FUSION THERMAL LLC. THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY DOES NOT HAVE THE EFFECT OF EXCLUDING OR LIMITING A CUSTOMER’S STATUTORY RIGHTS OR CONSUMER GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE STATUTE OR NATIONAL LEGISLATION.
- WARRANTY RETURN, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT. To be eligible for warranty repair or replacement, Customer must notify Fusion Thermal LLC within thirty (30) days of discovering any apparent defect in materials or workmanship. Before Customer may return a Product for warranty service or repair, Customer must first obtain a returned authorization (RA) number from Fusion Thermal, LLC. To obtain the RA number owner must provide an original proof of purchase or have previously registered for warranty. For additional information, to notify Fusion Thermal of an apparent defect in materials or workmanship, or to request an RA number, visit the Warranty section at https://www.fusionthermal.com. Customer is solely responsible for complying with all RA instructions provided by Fusion Thermal including but not limited to adequately packaging the Product for shipment to Fusion Thermal, LLC and for all packaging and shipping costs. Fusion Thermal LLC will pay for returning to Customer any Product that Fusion Thermal LLC repairs or replaces under warranty. Fusion Thermal LLC reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a returned Product is covered under warranty. If Fusion Thermal LLC determines that any returned Product is not covered under warranty or is otherwise excluded from warranty coverage, Fusion Thermal LLC may charge Customer a reasonable handling fee and return the Product to Customer, at Customer’s expense, or offer Customer the option of handling the Product as a non-warranty return.
- NON-WARRANTY RETURN. Customer may request that Fusion Thermal LLC evaluate and service or repair a Product not covered under warranty, which Fusion Thermal LLC may agree to do in its sole discretion. Before Customer returns a Product for non-warranty evaluation and repair, Customer must contact Fusion Thermal LLC at https://www.fusionthermal.com to request an evaluation and obtain a Return Authorization. Customer is solely responsible for complying with all RA instructions provided by Fusion Thermal LLC including but not limited to adequately packaging the Product for shipment to Fusion Thermal and for all packaging and shipping costs. Upon receipt of an authorized non-warranty return, Fusion Thermal LLC will evaluate the Product and contact Customer regarding the feasibility of and the costs and fees associated with Customer’s request. Customer shall be responsible for the reasonable cost of evaluation by Fusion Thermal LLC, for the cost of any repairs or services authorized by Customer, and for the cost of repackaging and returning the Product to Customer. Any non-warranty repair of a Product is warranted for one hundred eighty (180) days from the date of return shipment by Fusion Thermal LLC to be free from defects in materials and workmanship only, subject to all of the limitations, exclusions and disclaimers in this document.
Military, Law Enforcement, and Professional Security Firms
Warranty coverage for military, law enforcement, and professional security firms, both public and private, are provided on a quotation basis and are specifically excluded from the Qualified Thermal Products/Devices Consumer 5 Year Transferable Warranty.